|Job Title||Construction Supervisor|
|Job Summary||Oversee the construction of projects and monitor activities at worksites. Manage crews, ensure health and safety codes are observed, and that work is completed to schedule. Help develop contracts, liaise with subcontractors and vendors.|
|Essential Tasks||1. Work with Project Manager and Subcontractors to ensure Quality Product|
2. Ability to read plans, specs, and incorporate shop drawings for all types of Vertical Construction
3. Versed in ACI requirements
4. Manage crew and schedule materials in productive and timely manner
5. Setup and operate Total Station and Theodolite
6. Perform layout for foundations, walls, anchor bolt placement, embeds for weld plates, etc.
7. Form basement, retaining, and stem-walls
8. Versatile form experience with Symons, Wood, Meva and Aluma-lite Systems
9. Form and Finish Site Concrete (Hand Joint, Retrace, Broom finish)
10. Safety Minded (OSHA 10 hr. certification preferred)
11. Understand Construction Schedule and work within Budget
|Physical Demands||1. The ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds.|
2. Standing and walking for long periods.
3. Performing sometimes strenuous and difficult tasks requiring lifting, pushing, pulling with the use of legs and back without fatigue.
4. Excellent manual dexterity with hands, hand and arms, and legs.
|Travel||1. Some travel required to different job sites.|
|Work Environment||1. Exposure to hot and cold temperatures for extended periods.|
2. The ability to work at heights using scaffolding and safety rigging.
3. Working with and around mechanical moving parts.
4. Exposure to dust and traffic under control conditions.
|Experience||Minimum 5 yrs. experience as Field Supervisor in all aspects of Structural Concrete (Rebar and concrete placement)|
The Walker Company is an equal employment opportunity employer to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, and veteran status.